Rememorer
Laugh Trip!
Sunday, January 31, 2010 • 7:37 PM • 0 comments

Click to zoom!

Naloka ako kay Vice Ganda! Ayan ang mga joke na may sense hindi yung kung anu anu lang may masabi lang hahaha. Well tumatakas lang saglit cause later I will face the reality. I will be taking exams tomorrow. My two majors will give a shit again.It's exactly what I've been avoiding all my life. I know I've been slacking off a LOT recently and I couldn't really help it. Now it's too late to change. I need a new strategy. I need to study hard. Too bad only few people keep their word haha.

But seriously speaking, I really need to study hard for SQE. Di ko nga maintindihan ee. I dont like Accountancy but Im still exerting all my precious effort. Well, I hope I wont regret.But what really ticks me off is when some people keep on spilling some vodka and drama all around. Nadedepress din ako. Narinig mo na ba yung word na NAKAKAHAWA? But Im still considering switching courses and it really takes a lot of courage and kapal ng mukha. Dayummm!


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.