Rememorer
When Sometimes Hit Always...
Monday, February 22, 2010 • 5:47 AM • 0 comments

Sometimes...
I feel unsupported and unappreciated
I feel bad and hurt about a certain thing
I feel unloved and unwanted
I want to cancel out the world and kill those douche bags

Am I being reasonable? I feel so empty right now. I don't know if I'm just being selfish. Forgive me if you think I'm becoming selfish. This is not my first time to experience this kind of feeling. And sometimes, its bringing all my efforts down- hopeless as you may know.

I'm really trying my best to look at the brighter side of life. To appreciate everything have. To be happy for what I achieved. To be contented with what I have. To love people despite of their flaws.But sometimes, people are quite tiring. I understand that sometimes I really need to spell things up but I am not living in this world to swallow and follow everything. I have my own mind, own heart and own interest.

I don't want to argue loads to people cause its kinda upsetting to realize that at the end of the argument they cant still get your point and leave you hanging and guilty. But the hardest of them all is to bottle things up and hide my true feelings.


I just want a simple life with my understanding family, truthful friends and much awaited job. With my life right now, I'm really clueless.




Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.