Rememorer
I'M SO KILIG :"> :))
Sunday, March 28, 2010 • 9:42 PM • 0 comments

This is not a sensible blog post anymore, I guess. Pardon me but I'm so kilig. Its been a long time since I felt this thing to my ultimate crush, Sam :)) But I guess, this wont take long cause this craziness might be gone after watching Master of Study.






He is too cute for life. Bakit ba walang ganito sa Pilipinas? :)) Oh well, I'm currently watching this drama in KBS and I'm planning to get a DVD copy. Im just watching online the earlier part that I have missed. This is really a very nice gift before going back to school one week from now. Oh how I love this summer break! :)



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.