Rememorer
School Rumble!
Monday, March 1, 2010 • 7:02 PM • 0 comments

My one week vacation will be officially over tomorrow. Today is my CWTS day and I'm super lazy to get up. Tomorrow I will be taking quizzes for my majors- hassle! I still have 19 more days to go before summer break. I haven't done anything good for myself this week except watching a single DVD :|

This is bad. I hope everything will pay off. I exerted a lot of effort this semester just to prove my parents that I am really studying. I hope my professors wont be selfish this sem. I did everything that I can- I memorize the lessons, I ask for tutorials, I bought their fucking tickets that should not really be required, I go for the expensive presentations of reports just to prove that I can do better than my classmates. And I think I deserve a reward :))

Oh well, I need to go. I need to get ready for my last CWTS :">


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.