Rememorer
Super Excited Panini! :)
Sunday, March 14, 2010 • 7:52 PM • 0 comments

I'm super excited to end this week! Tomorrow will be the start of my last week in school :) Im currently working on my thesis right now. We had it repeat :( Filipino is really an eff. Im hoping for a higher grade though ;)

My friends and I had a lot of plans. Gonna say hola to MOA, Batangas , and swimming escapade. Im not yet asking for my parents' permission haha. After second semester, I only have 2 weeks vacation to fulfill my hunger for vacation. I hope summer class will be cool.

I find it so funny that I keep on blogging on my blog when I have a lot of works to do. I need some outlet right now.Today I'm super happy and excited and I believe tomorrow I will have a price to pay.


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.