Rememorer
Happy Mother's Day!
Sunday, May 9, 2010 • 12:19 AM • 0 comments



Dear Nanay,
Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for all the things you have done for me. I may not understand you on some things but I know that you're only doing what you know is right for me. Thank you for cooking my favorite food. Thank you for buying me things that I like. Thank you for tolerating my naughtiness. If I knew as a child what I know now, Mom, I probably wouldn't have made things so hard for you. I would have understood that you were looking out for my best interest. But I never really thought about what that meant till I got older and began to realize how often your time and energy were devoted to me. So now, for all the times I didn't say it before, thank you, Mother. I love you so very much! You're the coolest mom ever :)




Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.