Rememorer
Deny Me All your Kisses
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 • 3:27 AM • 0 comments

June 1, 2010
Accident is around the corner
There you go. I'm such a clueless being until now. Yesterday, I'm trying to cook something edible for my sister but it turned out something spicy- spicier than Jjampong :( I'm super disappointed. After I washed my mug, I was about to hang it then it slipped. It fell on our sink but the crashed pieces jumped into my arm then that's it. I ended up crying like a cow while my sister is panicking and my mom is planning to go to the hospital :(

June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Lolo!
Lolo with me and my sister (we look like gays haha)

Happy Birthday Lolo! I hope you're having fun in your heaven now. Thank you for making my youth a happy one. Thank you for showing up whenever we are sick (I am still afraid but I still love you). Thank you for being my first audience when I learn to sing and dance hahaha! I know that you are watching all of us. Please stay with us until the end. We miss you so much. I'll be seeing you soon so please be patient if ever you're waiting for too long. Sorry Lolo if we forgot you sometimes. You will always be in our hearts forever and beyond :)


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.