Rememorer
Just like Butterfly Wishes
Friday, June 25, 2010 • 8:08 PM • 0 comments

First week of school is already over and I'm having a nervous breakdown because of my studies. My professors are good at teaching but they are monster like creatures. I can imagine them roaring while spitting some fire from their mouth. Ohhhhh freaky! :(

I feel like I'm watching a horror film everyday. Even my PE Class that I'm taking as a solo class every Wednesday is terrifying- so odd. I'm starting to feel that sophomore year will be crucial. I'm just feeling good today because I have a lot of time with my friends when we are studying together or simply having some short talks.

Oh well, even though I'm having lots of terrifying moments, I'm quite excited for my uniform. Finally a new uniform. Last time that I wore a uniform is at my high school graduation- a year ago. For me this uniform symbolizes my freshman year hard works and hopefully until senior year.

I can feel lots of pressure now. I'm gonna be busy again. I'm hoping that our college week will come faster. I know it will be a blast!

Need a break from school! Summer love me like you used to ♥



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.