Rememorer
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now :(
Wednesday, July 21, 2010 • 1:35 AM • 0 comments

Its early in the morning and I already published some of my blog drafts. I'm hoping that I can't encounter some technical problems while publishing the remaining ones. I'm still sleepy and I just remember I cry for hours before sleeping last night.

One of the worst feeling I ever had in my entire life is being hate with lame excuses. I know that individual differences do exist but I'm also aware that I, being an individual have some opinions or views in life that may not jive with others. And I don't think I should be hate and hurt because of that. That's how I view a certain thing, person or even situation and ofcourse, its just one-sided. And I'm not saying that I am the one who is right when I tried to deliver my opinion. You ask me and I answer- that's it. I can accept if we argue on a certain topic with no hard feelings but being left out and being a villain at the end of the day is beyond hurtful.

I don't want to drop names cause I think this thing goes for everyone. We can't always control ourselves to hear what we only want to hear. Its not easy to give an opinion and its not easy to listen to them especially if it you don't agree with it- but it shouldn't be consider as worthless, fatal or an enemy.

And the second thing is, I never force someone to go out with me if they don't want to - maybe persuade. If you don't wanna go with me then that's okay. I'm not the kind of person that will look for trouble because someone refuses my offer. What the hell? I wont waste my time arguing with that lame situations. And I just cant get it, it so shallow.

Of all the people I know, I think my friends understand me more. But I'm having some second thoughts. Should I know better? When I'm thinking about little fights and misunderstanding, I think its healthy for friendship. I think people will be closer to each other by understanding each others heart. But it will be useless if only one person will work. Being involved in a friendship is an adjustment not for a certain person- its an adjustment for everyone. We may be similar with some aspects but we are completely different.

Oh, I cant help it. My agony is bursting. I don't want to make this situation a big deal. That's why I hate attachments. This thing makes me unfair and like. But I know, no matter how this story end, I wont give up a friend because of a lame cause. This is the first time so I think its should be considered and forgiven. I don't know how long it will take for me to feel okay but I know it shouldn't take a long time to forgive a person and explain your side to them. I don't wanna deepen the crack just to make it a wound that will lasts forever. A sincere sorry is enough.



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.