Rememorer
Tick Tock and I'm counting for my life :)
Monday, September 27, 2010 • 2:52 AM • 0 comments

Three more weeks to go then I'll be screaming for happy hours! These were the times when I cant feel any piece of myself anymore. Im anxious, nervous and toxicated.I dont have any idea on my life as of now. That's why I dont want to post any blog entry for I know that I'll just find a way to make myself look okay. Its just so hard to pull myself up and sugar coat all the bitterness and sadness that I felt. The idea of leaving and being left out of the blue is quite frustrating. I've been busy doing my best not to fall apart but college life is demanding my whole.I've been longing for life's sweetness. Oh Lord! Why is that its always a pain in the ass to wake up every morning? I should be thankful and like but I always feel random. I was sick for almost 5 days. I seriously pray to God that I shouldn't get better and die.

God has a plan for each and everyone of us. I know I shouldn't question God's will. Whether I like it or not, God will make a way to fulfill his dreams for me. There are some situations in life when I feel that I am not made for this but suddenly it is really what is meant for me. God always take detours because there is another plan - the hidden plan that we always push aside because we are too afraid of changes that may occur in our life.

As a human, God given problems are hard. I am always being torn to different choices. Since the beginning, I am really open to problems regarding my studies. But now, its not just about uno or singko anymore, its now all about attachment, the friendship that we built and the idea of losing important people who became a part of your little achievements and sadness in life. I cant hide my loneliness now because our friendship might fail because of our grades. I'm afraid that this semester will just bring broken wings and torn pages in our lives.

I'm really hoping that we can finish this semester in a quick and happy way. In that idea, I may find myself again and build a new confidence for my next battle. See you soon my strong soul. I miss you by the way :(



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.