Rememorer
Today is What Day
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 • 7:32 AM • 0 comments

Today is Tuesday. Today is my Mom's Birthday. Today is my check up and CBC day. Today is one of my most dying and precious day.

I had a 39 degree fever yesterday so my mom planned to have a CBC to check on my platelets. Because I'm always at school every morning, I need to calm myself for a long time before I can feel the needle. I really hate injection, needles and like. I feel like some morticians are just around the corner ready to poke me with their big needles and formalin.

I feel like I'm a baggage today. Today is my Super Momma's 50th birthday but she still accompanied me in Pedro Gil. I can imagine her being at home and enjoying the rest of her day with her friends and later on with us. But I suddenly ruined the plan.

Oh well, happy 50th birthday to my super funny, loving, caring Mother who supports me by all means. I wish you all the best Nanay and may we continue living happily together with Tatay and Glazelle :)


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.