Rememorer
Semestral Break :)
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 • 6:28 AM • 0 comments

Finally, its the start of Semestral Break! I've been living my last whole week praying for it to come faster. No more heavy thoughts about school cause I will be having my two weeks vacation. Now, I am left with my DVDs and internet. Oh this is my real life before I met school :))

I had a very tough life at the university this semester. I met the horror brought by the terror teachers, I deal with my patience and own skills, I saw my self cry and took the idea of failing. Though I tried to be optimistic, things are curling up the way across my plans. I dont know where to cling just to end all the hurt and rejections that I got. Im bound to lose my friends and even myself.

But all the things that happened are part of my growth- not just as a student but a person who has a vision in life. Things are destined to happen according to plan and its up to you how will you accept the results. Maybe things didn't go the way I think and plan them but God had better things in mind.

I learned that God will provide us everything that we need though we feel that we don't deserve it. When we feel that our flaws will eat us, He will come to remind us that he created us with strength and purpose. When we feel that we are alone, He will sit beside us and will let us remember that He will be with us no matter what. And when we feel like giving up and its the end of ours, He will embrace us to feel His warmth and love. And I do feel Him through my ups and downs. We feel Him in our every breath.

I thank God for that. I thank Him for my God- given skills and I promised not to doubt Him. My grades are beyond okay and super unexpected :) The best things always come when you least expect it. And now Im a living example of this :)

Btw, I would like to share the song that motivates me the whole semester. Its the song that reminds me of God's plan and undying love. It is the song that was sang by one of my favorite amazing singer, Corrinne May. Enjoy and may you all be enlighten :)







Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.