Rememorer
Are You Ready For T-ARA's Comeback? :)
Sunday, November 21, 2010 • 9:03 AM • 0 comments


After almost 7 months of waiting, finally T-Ara will be back again :) I wonder what did they store for their fans (like me hihi).

I actually find their theme unusual and they look great in their cover photos. Hmmm, I cant wait!!!!!!!! 0_0 :">:D

Their comeback album will be released on the 29th, and the first comeback performance will be on December 3rd through ‘Music Bank‘, so stay tuned for more updates!



Credits to: www.allkpop.com AND http://www.tiaradiadem.com


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.