Rememorer
New Addiction! :)
Tuesday, November 2, 2010 • 5:27 AM • 0 comments

Just a few updates before the school kicks on the 4th! I've been addicted to lots of songs today. Maybe this is the result of being a lazy child at home. After spending time with my DVD's, I've been also busy digging the site of youtube :))



Firework by Katy Perry
"Cause baby you're a firework,Come on show 'em what your worth"


Do As You Please by Secret
"We just say more words and promises we dont keep"


I Want You Back by Secret
"I know that you’re also pretending to be okay, I see that it’s hard for you too, your big lie


Cant Believe It by Younha
"I may be a little hasty, but you’re the only one who can tell me what to do~"


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.