Rememorer
Random Feelings. Odd Things.
Saturday, December 18, 2010 • 7:18 AM • 0 comments

Time Checked: 11:36 pm. Cozy Night. I can hear Moon River in my mind. I can imagine Susie Salmon from The Lovely Bones. I can clearly remember this day. Feeling sad and deteriorated.

Unlike the other days, I felt the hunger to post something on my blog- not because I owe it some big news but because I needed someone to listen to me. Luckily, my blog is just a thing that wont talk. Finally, I can feel the serene of not being alone. Im just typing my thoughts and the world is in its hush.

Painful memories keep on flashing. I wish I could go back in time to reset everything. I wish I can repeat all the good times, explain myself when people misunderstood me, forgive a silly joke, slap those people who introduced me the word beyond hurt, warn someone about something, spend my life with someone that I miss, fight for what I want, decide for myself, realize my dream, go back to the days when nothing really matters and feel free.

I can actually feel that there is something wrong. I can feel that I didn't lessen the gap of communication between me and the important people in my life. I feel like Im being left out and forgotten. And Im aware that its easier to just shut up than feel the dead air in between. I tried to reach out. I tried very hard not too look dumb. I tried very hard to be the best. I tried to win your side. But still, Im just me- not bad but not special.

...Excerpts...

'04-5th-CRV

-She's having a fun time while occupying the vacant nest of the flown away bird. She's sharing it with her used-to-be-bestfriend. Someone shouted. The cat got mad and told the birds to go back to their own property. She told something to her friend and then smiled. The cat told her that she's annoying and boastful and like.

'05-6th-CRV

-The cockroach and the bee are talking. She misses it. She then called her teammate. Destiny has its name- its the same as the bee. The cockroach got angry for she thought that she's interfering on their conversation.

-She did all the work and at the end of the day she became an antagonist and the accessory of the song.

- She quietly draw the rainbow on the sky then suddenly the mad cow mistakenly shout her name instead of the crow for being noisy.

'05-6th-LBR

-She was then dealing with numbers when the hunters make a big fuss about the lock without a key. The big fat bear stand up and excuse herself just to roar at her.

'05-FY-CVR


-She's having a painful life in the forest then somebody stab her the rock which then rub with salt then voila- dead meat at the end!

'09-SY-CVR

-Curious faces across the room. She knew that people wanna ask the real thing but they rely on the moron's story and feelings. Everything is revealed and manifested by the scavengers who never knew that they wore a plus on their toes.

'10-SPY-CVR

-She tried to be a genius but she discovered that she knew nothing- and nothing interest her on that box.



~You then thought that your feelings are true and enough but not anymore. For this day, you will meet the people who will try to threaten your feelings and snatch your soul from behind. All the things that are lost in the dark road will never be brought back the way it used to be cause that's already written in your forehead. Be a moron and forget this place. Soon you will find the serenity.~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im starting to feel good now. Sometimes my randomness can be a good friend after all. Im not a good writer but believe me or not, every word has its own meaning in this blog post. Something you can relate and something that you cannot decipher in an easy way. I wish you all a happy life :)


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.