Rememorer
Little Updates :)
Sunday, February 20, 2011 • 6:20 AM • 0 comments

February 11, 2011
Friday, 6m onwards

Shakeys Delta

Kate's 18th birthday! One by one we are already stepping and exploring the world of womanhood. Im so happy to see that we are already maturing and we still manage to keep each other. Happy Birthday my dearest Sandara and Thunder Fanatic! May all of your wishes come true :)

Blowing the candles at the CR :))
Kate, Me and Glazelle
TGIS taranta shots :))
HAHAHA! Detdet :))

February 25, 2011
Friday, Villamor
Tatay's Birthday


Happy 53rd birthday to my dearest father! The most patient disciplinarian ever. I can still remember how he tried to hit me with a broom but failed to do so :)) Thank you for all the love and support, Tatay. Love youuuuuuu :-*

Hahaha! Sorry about my face :)) That's 2 years ago actually. A photo right after my HS graduation :)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Sorry for I only got this few updates. I just thought that I need to insert them before my time eats me up. Im kinda busy with school stuffs- from Accounting to PE (Physical Education). They are all tiring up my life. I hope I'll have some free time soon to share something worth it to read haha :)


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.