Rememorer
Mixxiiiieeee!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 • 7:20 PM • 0 comments

Compilation of my feelings that I wrote on my diary as a short story. I forgot to note the dates haha :P
Bold
################################################

Last Friday, school became crucial. Stress, Departmental results, bitterness, and like all mixed up to create tears in our eyes. But I can say that I felt extremely special and blessed. I know its hard to comfort a friend when you're also struggling inside yourself- but my friends managed it. After being broken, we decided not to go home yet. We stayed at school until 4pm then we go to SM Centerpoint to erased, even for a second all the hurt and tears. And when I got home, I went to my room, cried then slept. The next day, I told my mom about it then suddenly I felt their full support which made me happy and open about what I felt the last time. And I think, Papa God is making me realize something- that is I am not alone on this battle. Maybe all I can only see is just myself standing but I forgot the people who's cheering me behind. But to tell you honestly, Im still afraid. What if all the things that I worked for will turn into dust? What if my everyday moments with my friends will become memories to look back? Well, hmmmm whatever happens, I will not regret all the things that I've done and shared with my friends and classmates. Please help me Lord! :)

###########################################

Got my almost complete grades. Well, everything is okay except for Computer. Im kinda waiting for my grade in Law cause Im hella excited. I dont really know why. Good Vibesssss :)

###########################################

Last night, I was torn if I should put this note along with my other blog posts. I know this is something personal and yes, one sided. But I know, someone should also have a hint of what Im thinking about this past few days. Im bitter and eager to know the truth behind your sugar coated words. I know that I am not really like this. When it comes to friendship, I honestly believe my friend no matter how absurd her stories. I tried my best to be on my friend's side no matter what her mistakes are. But now I think that Im such a jerk. It really hurts to know that someone, who is close to you, who know all your secrets. who happens to be your friend-- taken you for granted and even managed to lie? Forgive me for my words, bbxjdbxnacna!

######################################

My Law grade is super unimaginable, beyond cruelty and most of all, DECEIVING! Can someone explain it to me? Almost all of my classmates are heated for a battle.

######################################

Got home from PUP. Sleepover time. SQE moved on April 15. And before I forgot, WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR INDEX CARD? Did you eat the evidence? Oooppps, my bad =))


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.