Rememorer
May 2011 : Bits and Pieces
Friday, May 13, 2011 • 3:51 AM • 0 comments

May 6, 2011
Friday
Kate's House

We went to Kate's house to finally finish our Practice Set and Hands On. Its already 6:oo pm and we're still not finish. So we decided to have an overnight. I called my mom right away cause I know that she will be surprise that Im not coming home. After the deliberation (haha! exag!) she finally say yes. I cant help but laugh when I remember this day- having a sleep over without a thing, even a toothbrush. Im totally thankful that Im existing in this era - everything is possible, from communications up to 24/7 convenience stores :)

May 9, 2011
Monday
Janile's Place

Its Janile's belated birthday party :)) Originally her birthday falls on Monday- May 2 but due to some circumstances it was postponed. Its one of the happiest birthday party that I attended cause all the invited guests are common friends- close ones only haha ;)






May 11, 2011
Wednesday
PUP

Last day of Summer! This day is a mix of sadness, laughter and above all bitterness, misunderstandings and hatred. I cant say anything as of now. Gawd, my life :( I'll just share some photos.








May 12, 2011
Thursday
Villamor

Swimming with friends! Parang panata na ata namin to every year haha. Oh well, spent the entire afternoon at TOQ with my friends. Though I felt sad cause we are not complete. Minority issue and strict parents are almost the perfect hurdles. Then we had overnight again. At first, I really swear that Im going to sleep after dinner but I end up having random conversations with my friends. It cant be helped haha. After that day, everything will not be the way that it used to be. It wont :(



CREDITS: Thanks to my friends for all the photos. My camera played a little role this whole summer, just like the owner :))


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.