Rememorer
Finally Leaving
Sunday, October 23, 2011 • 7:59 PM • 0 comments

After almost 17 years of stay in Villamor, we are finally moving on the 26th of October. I still cant accept it. I feel like I am going to leave behind all the memories. Though its only a material thing, its taking a bigger chunk of my heart. I know that changes are coming but Im still not yet ready for everything :(

I cant imagine myself moving into another house with a total different environment. I feel like my heart is going to burst being a total stranger to some place. And now I cant even look at our house in here, everything is packed in boxes and in bags. The rooms are all cleared. I dont actually know how to say goodbye.

There were lots of scenes playing in my mind (like running away from home, staying for almost a week and like). I feel like if I can do them then I would be save from nostalgia. I badly hope that its easier. The thing that we're just planning years ago is finally here.

Few days from now, I will be there. On the bright side, since we're seeing North, the place is more like, a lil bit, province side. So yeah, atleast :) But I will still miss Villamor. I will miss my hometown and 3 days from now, finally we're leaving.


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.