Rememorer
Still on the Search
Thursday, December 1, 2011 • 10:57 PM • 0 comments

Wow! Its already December! This is one of my favorite months. I've been ranting on twitter to please fast forward this time to Christmas Break haha! And I've been randomly promising people that Im going to post something on my blog until today *poker face* Sorry people! :)

I've been busy with school, as always. Things are quite harder right now. Every one is expecting us to be mature and to take care of ourselves. And please add up my adjustment in our new environment. I've been forever whining about school works now - as if nothing is working on my side.

As time goes by, I am needing lots of help and people to remind me of some things. Im getting sad and forgetful and sometimes agitated by the fact that I can't get everything that I want. I used to tell myself that I will be a kid with a big big dream but that dream was accidentally thrown outside the window and Im still here , silently waiting for it to happen.

I badly want a break, not for me to rest but to think about some things- like if my high school classmates can still remember me? Does this someone knew anything about love? About trust? How slutty and desperate does she look? How random and hurtful can I be?


:( :( :(


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.