Rememorer
Hola Old Self!
Monday, January 23, 2012 • 6:08 AM • 0 comments

The Title! Ohhhh word! HAHAHAHA! Please forgive my craziness today. Im just super happy that midterms is finally over. And here comes the long weekend! So rewarding! Im not actually thinking about the results now. The exams are hard as expected and yeah, I am not expecting much since the time I allotted for studying is not enough. Just some little updates cause I've out for too long keke~

January 22: Sunday
Damiel's Christening

I had an exam till 11 in the morning so I need to rush in order to attend my nephew slash godson's christening. Luckily, the exam finished earlier than we thought and I arrived earlier than expected so I need to wait for my mom or cousins to fetch me up.
The heat will kill me. I swear! I waited for some time until Ate Tin fetched me. Goodness gracious and we need to rush because we heard that the ceremony is already starting. This day is a such a fun day with relatives :)





January 23: Monday
Kiong Hee Huat Tsai!

Kiong Hee Huat Tsai/ Kong Hei Fat Choi everyone! :)



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.