Rememorer
Day by Day
Sunday, March 25, 2012 • 1:00 AM • 0 comments

Last night, I downloaded and finished the last four episodes of Dream High 2. I've been a fan of this drama since its first season and the stories of these 2 dramas are deabak~! During its first season, the songs that got my heart are Someday by IU and Dreaming by Kim Soo Hyun.

Dreaming by Kim Soo Hyun


Someday by IU

This season, I have 3 songs in mind which are Hello to Myself, We are the B or B song but my favorite is Haru Haru (Day by Day) by Jiyeon. This is not my first time posting about Jiyeon. Cause way back 2010, I also love her song Rolling (Master of Study OST).



Haru Haru by Jiyeon

Lyrics:

I have an old dream
Will I be able to meet you someday?
But I’m always at the same place
Wetting my cheeks with weak tears

When each day by day passes
I’m afraid my dreams will have lost its way
in the wind and disappear

Long ago, in my diary
Just like I promised
I hope you won’t get tired day by day

Today, I dream yet again
I see myself smiling
My hope that I will meet you for sure some day -
I will wait until the day it becomes fulfilled

When each day by day passes
My dreams that come with the wind fill me up

Long ago, in my diary
Just like I promised
I hope you won’t get tired day by day

The song describes how I exactly feels everyday of my life. I have a huge attachment to dreams. Right now, Im taking a path that is completely different from what I planned long ago. But I chose not to follow my dream. I dont know if my decision is a happiness or a suicide, all I know is that it is the right thing to do. Though I feel like I wont be making it big, I still dream of becoming an architect or interior designer someday, when everything is settled and when Im truly happy and determined to finally catch my dream. I hope its not yet too late. I hope my dreams won't forget me and fly in the winds of sadness.



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.