Rememorer
While Im away...
Monday, March 12, 2012 • 3:31 AM • 0 comments

Its almost a month since my last update, sorry for that. School kidnapped me for a while and finals will be coming so Im currently juggling exams and requirements of each subject. But since I found a little time tonight, I think this is the best moment to not let the thoughts go and be forgotten :)

Busy Bored
Only Det, Hya, Joan and I will get the title, ha! This is very unexpected. It all started when Nikki and Janile planned to ditch classes and go to Baguio while the four of us are obviously alone, attending Advanced Accounting hahahaha! After classes, we all agreed to go out with Joan and her 3 hour break. We just ate and went to the videoke and talk about people and I swear the world will hate us if all of what we talked about spilled. That's the life of the busy bored people hehe ;)




Tatay's 54th Birthday
Time flew so fast! My father is already 54 years old. Our first plan is to just go out and eat. It all changed when my parents announced an intimate celebration with some of our relatives- on both sides so its a kinda crazy day. But at the middle of the day, I thought that the plan will not push through because the guest are still out until 7 pm. Then here comes the long, fun night. If Im not mistaken, the celebration finished at 1 am and my father is so happy and express his gratitude by thanking us. He's a year now but unlike before he is not whining about getting old, instead he's happy by just being remembered :) Happy Birthday Tatay! We love you so much <3



Glazelle's Recognition
It's our bebe's recognition day. My whole intention is food courtesy of my parents but I instantly became a photographer :( Chossss! HAHAHAHAHA! We were there to root for my sister for being a third placer. I, myself is so proud of her. Go for Cum Laude niggaahhh! :)





Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.