Rememorer
The First Hurdle
Sunday, December 16, 2012 • 9:47 PM • 0 comments

These past few months right after the semestral break, I've been very very very busy studying for evaluation exams that will obviously determine if I will be going to graduate or not. And now the first wave of evaluation exams is finally over that's why Im throwing up myself to Christmas Break. I am so overwhelmed and happy with the results. For the first time in my life, I felt like my hard works finally paid off and my prayers were answered. With just almost 2 months of preparation, 2 weeks of anxiousness, studying all day everyday and sleep being so unreachable, Im thanking Papa God granted me my prayers and wishes.


I didn't actually expected good results. Im obviously open for failure though I don't really know what will I do if ever I failed or even get a grade lower than 70. I know that I've been pressuring myself too much by thinking that I will bury myself if ever I didn't graduate on time. Its kinda hard having a twin sister and to think that she's just waiting if she'll be a Cumlaude or Magna Cumlaude while Im here waiting if I'll graduate or not. I mean, this is the least that I can do.  But I still believe that everything happens for a reason. It's all in God's will. Im happy for myself though I can't let it all out because I dont really want to be insensitive. Some of my friends were not happy with their examination results. I knew that all of us did the best that we can do in order to ace the examinations but sadly, it didn't happen the way we planned it. And Im really sad that I can't comfort them. It seems like I can't do anything for them to atleast cheer up. Honestly, I felt like bad friend :(


It will be a long journey, I supposed. We still have 3 more sets of evaluation exams to pass and I should not be too confident just because I got good results the last time. Sleepless nights, dying patience, fears greater than faith and the feeling of giving up- I know all of these will happen again and it will test every little intelligence, faith and prayers we have in our body. There will be thousands of reasons to give up. There will be countless reasons to cry. But Papa God please let be our faith be bigger than our fears. Please give us strength when we are weary and please give us hope although we already felt blinded.  And Papa God, please let us accept whatever will be the result of our journey. I would be happy if I graduate on time but I will be the happiest if my BSA 11-D family and I will graduate all together. So please God, please bestow your grace and blessings upon us.



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.