Rememorer
That Someday
Saturday, January 5, 2013 • 6:55 PM • 0 comments

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you're all having a blast. Though I've been waving goodbye to 2012 now, this yester-year will always be remembered for a lot of things. It's the year I hit one of the lowest point in my life, the year that test every little bit of my strength when it comes to my emotions and people and the year where I met people who became my support system in every problem that I encountered. But nevertheless, it's still the year of learning, moving on and acceptance.


And today marks the very first day of year 2013. This year finally comes. This year is one of the most significant years of my life without even starting yet. I can still remember when I was still in primary school and I've been counting down the years till I finally finish my studies. 2013 became the word "someday" for a child like me.  I've been out day dreaming of that "someday". But years passed by real fast without me noticing that I finally grew up and been waving hello to this "someday." Im fortunate enough to finally meet this "someday." Im nothing but hopeful this year. Im actually excited to graduate with my friends and finally become a CPA. But still, Im kinda thinking about my life long dream which is to become an architect or fashion/interior designer haha! :p

I've been looking into my planners for the past years and I just realized that this 2013, only 4 to 5 months will just be related to studies and school stuff. Here comes the real world so I badly need to be ready. Hey yo 2013, please let's jive together. Please be good to this hopeful girl. Happy new year everyone! :)




Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.