Rememorer
Maybe
Sunday, March 15, 2015 • 9:54 PM • 0 comments

Have you ever had those days when just trying to breathe was a struggle? I’ve become too familiar with that feeling lately. The usual office hours then going home and sleeping right after made me feel sick and sad. I didn't have the luxury of time to read anymore. I bought lots of books and they are almost half way down! I haven't finished making my scrapbooks nor haven't had the free time draw. If I do have time to watch some shows, it's the internet that will keep me informed.


So here I am, like that 13 year old me trying to survive life through blogging. When I was in high school, having a diary became my necessity. But because Im too lazy to write and I find it inconvenient, I tried blogging. And trust me, it really do help!  In those years of growing up, I tried hard so much to write everything that matters to me--- may it be pain, happiness, a simple photo or just nothing what-abouts of my teenage dilemma. And today, my blog is still my absorber. Writing has always been the best tool for me to let my emotions out. I don’t write to show off to my friends or to others, I write for myself. The feeling you get once you’re able to let everything off your chest is refreshingly painful.


With all the hustle and bustle of the real world, Im glad I found my way to write and blog again. There's nothing special about this day. Nothing to be happy nor to be sad about. But in the period of nothingness, I still find comfort in this. Maybe this is really just a phase. The next time you’re having one of those days when you’re feeling down, know that you’re not alone. It’s inevitable that it will happen. If nothing ever went wrong then how will you ever appreciate the good? Maybe you will get into a fight, maybe you will lose something important, maybe people will talk about you, maybe you will lose a loved one, and maybe not everything will always go your way. Sometimes things have to get bad in order to get better. Maybe what we need is to take our time to sort things out then pick ourselves up again and be ready to face the world head on. 

Maybe it will help.


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.