Rememorer
The First of Summer
Sunday, April 19, 2015 • 3:25 AM • 0 comments

It’s been getting awfully hot lately. That just means summer is really around the corner. And being in a lola mode lately, I never really had any plans for summer. I can’t stay up past 2 am anymore.  I just wanted to sleep or dwell in my books because it's scorching hot outside and I refused to get sweaty and kaartehan stuff care of my ever maarte self haha! Clearly, I only want a staycation which is normally acceptable if you were a student finishing their final exams. Seems like Im not over that phase yet :p

But you know, it's not everyday that you get a break especially if you're already working. Holidays and bagyo related announcements don't give in to you religiously. So whoever invented company outing must be a genius LOL! Kidding aside, it is my first company outing ever and also a first out of town trip without my parents (if I must say hehe!).

Imagine a quiet time in a resort,sunbathing as you listen to the crashing of the waves across the shore and that smell of peace with tangy provincia vibes is so overwhelming! We had a long travel to reach the venue---Puerto Del Sol at Bolinao, Pangasinan. We're all sleepy on our way but became giddy and excited as time goes by. We had a land tour and we got a chance to visit the Patar beach,Wonderful Cave and Cape Bolinao Lighthouse. I had the time to enjoy the infinity pool and the outdoor jacuzzi which for me is the coolest among their facilities. 

On our second day, we had games which was really so fun. Scratches on my legs, fear of prickly heat and my-sweaty-self didn't bother me much compared to what Im thinking. I guess you will start to drop all your kaartehan once you get comfortble and started to have fun. Well, that is what vacation and summer outings are all about right? :)

Okay, so it's not my first time to make a Vlog but it's been a long since I made one. I think the last time was May 2012 when we went to Ilocos for a swim. That long already. I also made this one since I cant upload every photo in here cause the blog post will be too long and I dont wanna make an album here haha!

Here are some of the photos that I took while we're having our stay there :)




















Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.